( music playing )We are hanging out
with Post Malone. – Got him.
– Post, the internet loves you. They love your name
and they love your face. – Mm-hmm.
– And they love
“punning” your name and Photoshopping your face. Yes. You’ve been “meme-ed,” man. – Yeah.
– Do you look at these? I do, I’ve seen a lot.
It’s hard not to get them
sent to you – 20 times a day.
– I bet. I should’ve picked a name that
doesn’t rhyme with anything. – That’s tough to do.
– But it’s… yeah. Well, we’re about to
send you a couple right now.Like roast Malone
is a good example.Post:
Yeah. Yeah, that’s nice.Rhett:
You’ve seen that one.Post:
Looks juicy, yeah.Rhett:
Very juicy.And here’s
“Leave Britney Malone.”Post:
See, I’ve never seen this one.– Oh.
– See… – Oh, wow.
– That’s pretty good. Post:
It looks like me.Rhett:
Only needed half
of your face for that.Post:
that’s kinda spooky.And you may not know,
but every episode up to this point
has been pre-Malone, but now every episode from here
on out will be Post Malone. – Wow.
– Is that, like,
a conversational meme? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
– Is that what just happened? – Yeah.
– That’s just a pun. Yeah, I mean, we need somebody
to make that meme based on what
I just said. – Okay.
– Okay, so, that’s up to you, – mythical beasts to do it, yes.
– I’ll do it. All right, so this is
the game we’re gonna play, Post, you’re gonna
go behind this wall, which looks like you’re about
to do a puppet show. And I want to give you
the freedom to break out
into puppet show at any moment. I left ’em at home. I left ’em at home,
but next time… – Next time we’ll just
do a puppet show.
– Just a puppet show. You’re gonna do
some quick changes and then you’re gonna come up
and do some meme enactments… – Okay.
– …for us. Now,
those are basically physical reenactments
of digital memes. You guys ready? – Yep.
– Yep. Link:
Post-It Malone. – Wow, what a…
– Dang it! – ( laughter )
– He didn’t get
all the way in the hole. Rhett:
( laughs ) Ah! All right, bring it. I hear something
scurrying. What are you smelling, boys? What am I smelling? Rhett:
Post cologne. – Wow.
– Oh. Hold on. – I do smell it.
– Yeah. – Dang, you got…
– I got it. They killed you
with cologne back there. Rhett:
I hope they sprayed it
on something and not you. Post:
You boys ready? – Yeah.
– Do it. Ooh! Ooh! Ghost cologne! – Ghost Malone.
– Ghost Malone, sorry! There you go, Rhett! – Dang it!
– I got it! I got it right,
I just said “cologne!” – Ghost cologne,
that doesn’t count, man.
– Dang it! But, hey, he still was
so that is ghost cologne. No, it doesn’t work!
That wasn’t it! Okay, you ready? – Yeah.
– Yeah, pop in. Rhett:
Home Malone! Home Malone! – Post alone!
– Post Malone! – Post alone!
– Post “Home alone!” – Home…
– Post “Home alone!” Home Post Malone! Stevie:
Rhett, you got it,
right off the bat.– Post: Okay, there we go.
– Oh, really? – Link: Is that why you…?
– It was so quick, yeah. It was what? – It was Home Malone.
– Rhett: Yeah. – I was genuinely scared.
– Home Malone, right, yes. – Genuinely excited about it.
– ( Rhett laughs ) “Home Malone,” it sounds
just like “Home Alone,” but it’s “Home Malone.” – Are you ready for me?
– Link: Do it. – Rhett: Yeah.
– I’m coming in like a storm. Link:
Idea. Idea Malone. – Oh…
– ( laughter ) Post Malone with
a light bulb on his head. – Edison?
– Post: Pretty good. Link:
Is it idea related? – No.
– Or is it electricity related? – It’s… it’s… an object.
– Is it a light bulb? – It’s a light some–
it’s something that…
– Rhett: Lamp Malone? holds a light. Socket… Post socket… Rhett:
Oh, light post Malone. There you go!
There you go, Rhett! I honestly didn’t think
anybody was gonna get it. – ( laughter )
– Light post. – Light post?
– Yeah, you know,
light post Malone. Oh, what’s up,
Rhett and Link? Link:
Phone Malone. Hold on. Oh, sorry,
gotta take a call. Uh… Oh, uh… On hold Malone. What’s up?
What’s up, Timmy? He’s talking to Timmy. – Tell Timmy hey.
– Timmy’s unrelated. Oh. But I will say hi to Timmy. What’s up, Timmy? Rhett:
Three-way call Malone? Call waiting Malone. – Rhett: Oh, uh…
– Link: Call… Rhett:
Some– it’s when somebody… Sorry, I’m gonna
have to do that later. – ( laughter )
– Put… Posthaste Malone? Link:
Procrastinat… Post-crastinator. Sorry, Timmy,
I’m gonna have to do that later, I am on Rhett and Link. ( Rhett laughs ) Stevie:
You guys are so close.Real close, that’s why
I want somebody to get it. Posthumous? Post… you’re just… It’s dying. Postal Malone? No. If you can’t
do something now, you’re gonna have to…
until later. – Postpone Malone!
– There you go, Rhett. – ( ding )
– Gosh! Postpone Malone. – Okay, you boys ready?
– Yeah. I’m coming at you
big time now. – All right.
– He’s coming big time
this time. Link:
“The Post.” “The Post” movie. Post:
That’s the name
of the movie. Link:
“The Post…” Malone. Yeah, that’s right!
That’s why I said… – It’s the movie, is “The Post.”
– “The Post,” yes. Malone,
because he’s in it now. It’s a Steven Spielberg film,
everybody… ( Rhett laughs ) That’s good, all right,
so it’s five to two. Dang it. Link, you gotta catch up. I’ll do it,
I’ll do it. – W…
– Link: Toast Malone. – Ah-ha!
– That’s pretty good. – That’s pretty good.
– He’s on the comeback trail! – Didn’t even have to say it.
– This one’s tough. It doesn’t really–
it almost rhymes. Say it with an accent. ( with accent )
Post Malone bologna. ( laughter ) Rhett and Link:
Uh… Am I Italian? Uh… – Pissed Malone?
– Wow, what a guy. – Wow!
– That’s incredible. All right, the good news is,
for the rest of
“Good Mythical Morning” history, Post Malone’s gonna be right
over there in that square. Hold on, I get my prize. And you get a prize. I become a meme,
I don’t know what it is. Ugh. Stevie:
Any guesses?Ooh, Rhett McLaugh Lines. – ( laughter, applause )
– Stevie:Yes.Is that it? – ( Rhett and Link laughing )
– Ah! Hey! Rhett:
What? – He’s better than you!
– That is crazy! I feel like
Mr. Rogers or something. Thanks to Post Malone
for being here. Check out his new single
“Rockstar,” available now, did I have to
tell you that? And look out for his album
“Beerbongs and Bentleys,” – coming soon, right?
– Yes, sir, hopefully. And thank you for liking,
commenting and subscribing. You know– oh, you say… – Both: “You know
what time it is.”
– Post: Oh. You know what time it is. Hi, I’m Andrew. And I’m Jack. And we’re from
Melbourne, Australia. Both:
And it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality. – All right.
– Down under! Click the bottom link to watch
this episode from the beginning. And click the top link
to watch us get a sweet taste of the pizza churro… – Ooh.
– …in “Good Mythical More.” And to find out where
the Wheel of Mythicality’s
gonna land. Link:
Get a whiff of this.Our brand-new fragrance,
Mythical Number Nine.Available at mythical.store,for guys and gals.