– Right, it’s quiz time. Obviously, it is the “Drag Race UK” final. We have seen it, so we
don’t wanna spoil it for anyone that hasn’t seen it, but, my god, wasn’t it good? So in honor of the first UK series ending, we are celebrating with a
quiz that Daniel has concocted for us, haven’t ya? – So this week we’re gonna be testing your knowledge of the last
eight weeks of “Drag Race UK”. Right, so Matt, I’m coming to you first. As the final three queens,
The Vivienne, Baga Chipz, and Divina de Campo, went into the last episode of the series, each of them had three Ru Peter badges, who was the only other queen
to win a Ru Peter badge during their time on the show? – That was Blu Hydrangea. – [Daniel] And what did she win it for? – No idea. – Frock Destroyers.
– It was for the Frock Destroyers! – [Matt] Of course, yeah, of course. – [Daniel] Well done, first point to you. – [Matt] Thank you. – Ash, your first question. Which queen walked into the werkroom in the first episode
and delivered an iconic “Eastenders” quote? – [Ash] Oh, do you want the quote as well? – Obviously.
– Well, give me the queen first and then
– Okay. – let’s have a look.
– It was Vinegar Strokes. – Let’s see if that’s correct. – I didn’t become just
a little bit of a slag, I became a total slag. (queens laughing) – It was indeed Vinegar Strokes, but Ash I can tell
– I love that quote so much. – that you’re on the edge of your seat. Would you like to give
your best Kat Slater? – I didn’t just become
a little bit of a slag, I became a total slag. – [Matt] (laughs) Oh my god. – Yes.
(Ash and Matt laughing) Congratulations, points all round. This is round two.
– Ohh, this is a good start. – Things are getting a little
bit more difficult this time. Matt, over to you. – Okay. – Which celebrity is
missing from this image? Ooh! – Oh, that is, oh, it’s the, it’s the one from “Golden Girls.” It’s Blanche Duvet or something, or, oh god.
– Let’s have a little look. – [Matt] Bad. – [Daniel] It is indeed Rue McClanahan from “The Golden Girls.” Matt, I’m gonna give you
half a point for that. – Did I get the character right? Half right.
– Blanche Devereaux. – Devereaux, that’s it.
– I think you got half a point for that.
– Okay, fine. – I think that’s decent enough. See if you can match that. “Break Up Bye Bye” became
the first “Drag Race” tune to ever chart here in the UK, but what number did it come
in at in the UK Top 40? – Oh, I know it was muted
that it was gonna go top 20, but I don’t think it,
I think it was like 36? – (sighs) So close, it was 35. – Oh!
– Oh, Ash, I’m so sorry. Very excitingly, this
brings but to round three. Which is a round that I
like to call Viv or Kim? (Ash gasps)
– Ohh. – Gonna enjoy this. – I’m gonna play you some audio clips – Oh my god, amazing.
– and all you have to do is tell us whether it’s Kim Woodburn in the “Celebrity Big Brother” house or “RuPaul’s Drag Race”
finalist, The Vivienne, impersonating Kim Woodburn.
– Brilliant, okay. – [Daniel] So Matt,
this is your first clip. – [Vivienne/Kim] You start with me, you’ll get it with both barrels. (Ash laughs) – That was “You start with me, “you get it with both barrels.” – So ridiculous. – [Daniel] Was that The
Vivienne or was it Kim Woodburn? – I think that was The Vivienne. – Let’s have a look. – You start with me, you’ll
get it with both barrels. – It is so convincing though.
– It’s very, very good. – Genuinely, that could have been Kim. – [Matt] In look and sound. (Ash and Matt laughing) – It’s a point to you, Matt. – Thank you.
– Well done. – This is like the best
I’ve ever done in a quiz, so I’m really, really happy at the moment.
– You’re flying. Ash, here’s your first clip. – [Vivienne/Kim] Don’t do it, don’t do it. – That was, “Don’t do it, don’t do it.” – It also sounds a bit like
your impression of Kim Woodburn. – Thank you. – That is Kim Woodburn in
the “Big Brother” house ’cause I think that’s when she’s about to tell Nicola McLean, or
should I say Nicole, off. – Well let’s have a look. – Don’t do it, don’t do it. – It was Kim Woodburn, well done. Points all round. Matt, you’re up next,
here’s your second clip. – Okay.
– Is it The Vivienne, or is it Kim Woodburn? – [Vivienne/Kim] Don’t you
start with me, my dear, ’cause I won’t take it. – [Matt] God. – “Don’t you start with me, my dear, “’cause I won’t take it.” But is it Viv or Kim? – It’s really difficult, isn’t it?
– Yeah. – I’m gonna say Kim. – Let’s have a look. – Don’t you start with me, my dear, ’cause I won’t take it.
– Wow! That is so good.
– That, I’m afraid, is actually The Vivienne. – Do you know what? I don’t mind losing a
point ’cause it’s so good. You know, fair dibs. – Ash, over to you,
here’s your second clip. – [Vivienne/Kim] Stop while you’re ahead. – It’s Kim Woodburn in
the “Big Brother” house. – Let’s have a look. – Stop while you’re ahead. (Matt and Daniel laughing) – Was that when she was having
a go at Josie Cunningham for splashing her or something? – Who knows. I mean, she said it about 20
times when she was in there. This is the final round,
everyone, so Matt, here’s your last Kim Woodburn clip, but is it Kim Woodburn
or is it The Vivienne? – [Vivienne/Kim] I’ll cross you so badly you’ll regret it the rest of your life. – I think that’s, oh god,
I’m gonna say Kim again. – Let’s have a look. – I’ll cross you so badly you’ll regret it the rest of your life. (all laughing) – This is my favorite bit
of any quiz we’ve ever done. Can we do this every week? – Congratulations.
– Thank you. – You got that one right, that was indeed Kim Woodburn. Ash, here’s your last clip. Is this Kim, or is it Viv? – [Vivienne/Kim] And I think you’re a little bitch, actually. (all laughing) – [Daniel] I saved that
one specially for ya. – I think that’s Viv. – Let’s have a look. – And I think you’re a
little bitch, actually. – It’s so accurate.
– Very, very harsh. – Very, very harsh. So who won? Was it a draw? You can’t do maths, can ya? (laughs) – Wasn’t even paying attention. – I think you’re the winner,
basically, for putting that quiz together.
– Yeah. – It was brilliant.
– I could play Kim or Viv for the rest of the day, to be quite honest with you.
– Yeah. – Do you know who the real winner is? All of us, because Kim Woodburn lives and breathes. (music)